If you’re looking for a better way to save money on your HVAC operating costs, consider an energy savings agreement. An energy savings agreement will help you take control of your energy losses in your Stuart, FL, home. Below are some of the reasons for getting an energy savings agreement.
What is an Energy Savings Agreement?
Your HVAC system is a major consumer of energy. According to the U.S. The Department of Energy, HVAC systems consume about half of the energy bills in most households. When your HVAC system is operating optimally, you will save money on energy, but if it’s not, your energy bill rises.
An energy savings agreement with Krauss & Crane Air Conditioning contributes positively to your energy savings plan. It allows you to schedule regular maintenance and checkups.
Reasons for Getting an Energy Savings Agreement
Regular maintenance is crucial for your HVAC system to keep it running efficiently. It reduces the chances of repairs and prevents issues that may reduce the energy efficiency in your system.
For instance, changing your air filters helps ensure that your system maintains high indoor air quality. Quality indoor air prevents health complications, such as allergies and asthma. Part of our energy-saving agreement includes the following services:
- Test the safety capabilities
- Check operating pressure
- Measure the correct airflow
- Lubrication of moving parts
- Evaporator coil cleaning
- Cleaning the condensate drain
- Putting a protective coat to your outdoor unit
- Monitor your system starting capability
- Inspect and adjust the blower components
- Measure the amperage and voltage on the motor
- Adjust thermal calibrations
- Clean the condenser coil
- Measure the difference in temperature
- Replace purchased filters
The Benefits of Energy Saving Agreement
Energy savings agreement ensures that you get the above-listed services that improve the reliability of your system. Other benefits of getting an energy savings agreement are as follows.
- Reduced energy bills
- Improve system capacity
- Prioritize on customer status
- The agreement is transferable
- Never paying for overtime changes
- Extend the lifespan of your equipment
- A 15% discount on service calls
- Inflation protection
- 24-hour emergency services
For more information about the maintenance agreement, contact our team at Krauss & Crane Air Conditioning. Our team of professionals will help you get the best out of your HVAC system.
Image provided by iStock